Anna started playing golf at age 10 when her grandparents put her in a golf camp in Florida. She was a multi-sport athlete growing up: basketball, volleyball, golf, skiing, rock climbing. Anna started competitive golf in high school, playing in local tournaments and then working up to the national scene. She was recruited at various universities but found a home at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville.
Anna enjoyed spending her collegiate career wearing orange and blue competing across the country for the Cavaliers. The various clubs, committees, and sorority Anna participated in were highlights of her collegiate experience. In May of 2019 she graduated from UVA as a scholarship athlete, receiving multiple academic and athletic awards. The experiences Anna gained at UVA have helped propel her into the start of her professional career.
- Inaugural Augusta National Women’s Amateur participant
- 7 wins and 25 top 10s in junior and collegiate events
- 2019 Golfweek and WGCA All-American honors
- Only the third person in UVA Women’s Golf program history to be named to the All-ACC Academic Team four consecutive years
- Two time Virginia Sports Information Directors (VaSID) Player of the Year and 2016 Rookie of the Year
- Established a Birdies for Babies fundraiser for underprivileged children
- Inaugural Athletic Hall of Fame Inductee - Cannon School
- 2023 Epson Community Achievement Award Recipient